Thursday 5 July 2012

I'M BACK

After a long, long absence filled with a desperate and ill-advised (but eventually relatively successful) attempt to align James Turrell's light installations with nineteenth-century aesthetic theory and Romantic poetry (...) and a lifestyle fuelled by energy drinks and meals from the library vending machine, I have finally returned in tact to S P E C T A C U L A R U M. Many, many things to write about, some embarrassingly out-of-date but still, I hope, interesting.

I'm going to be up in Edinburgh for most of the summer working at Summerhall, and catching as many exhibitions and installations as possible in between shifts - watch this space for posts on works old and new!


nosmaS 
No Stress I'm Back [2011]
Collage and Mixed Media on Canvas 
31.5" x 31.5"





No comments:

Post a Comment